Ahsan Khan is a talented and successful actor and host who has made it to the top of the Pakistani entertainment industry. Not to mention, he is loved by fans for his acting skills and his charming personality and has a strong following on social media.
Born on October 9, 1981, in London, United Kingdom, Ahsan Khan age is 41 as of 2023.
He started his career as an actor in 1998 with an award-winning film, “Nikah.” Since then, he has worked in numerous drama serials, movies, and television shows and has gained a large following due to his talent and good looks.
Some of Ahsan Khan’s most famous dramas include
- Fraud (2022)
- Aangan (2018)
- Udaari (2016)
- Mausam (2014)
- Marasim (2014)
- Mujhe Khuda Pe Yaqeen Hai (2013)
- Na Kaho Tum Mery Nhi (2013)
- Annie Ki Aayegi Baraat (2012)
- Meray Qatil Meray Dildar (2012)
- Pani Jaisa Piyar (2011)
- Dastaan (2010)
- Safaid Posh (2005)
- Ana (2004)
Besides dramas, Ahsan Khan has also appeared in films such as
- Chakar (2022)
- Chupan Chupai (2016)
- Ghar Kab Aao Gay (2000)
- Billi (2000)
In addition to his acting career, Ahsan Khan has also hosted popular shows, including
- Time out with Ahsan Khan (2022)
- Hayya Allal Falah (2011)
Social Media Account Links
What’s more? Ahsan Khan is active on social media and can be found on Instagram at @khanahsanofficial, where he has many followers. He often shares behind-the-scenes glimpses of his work, as well as personal photos and updates, with his fans.
Ahsan is married to actress and model Fatima Khan. Also, the couple has 1 Daughter and 2 sons and appears to have a strong and loving relationship. Furthermore, he is known for being private about his personal life, but he occasionally shares photos of his family on social media.
- Surprisingly, Ahsan is also a philanthropist and has worked with various organizations to raise funds for multiple causes.
- He is married to his cousin.
- Ahsan Khan brother is Yasir Khan.
- He won the best actor in a Negative Role award at the Kashmir 8th HUM Awards.
- Above all, he has also launched his own clothing line called “AK-MARCA.”