Ali Zafar is an award-winning Pakistani singer-songwriter, actor, model, and painter. He is a multi-talented artist who has made a name for himself in the music and film industries and has also been recognised for his charitable work.
He was born on May 18, 1980, making him 42 years old.
As a singer
Ali began his career as a music composer and singer in Pakistan, releasing several successful albums and singles. From then onwards, he rose to fame with his hit single “Channo” from his debut album “Huqa Pani,” which became a chart-topping success in Pakistan and India. Some of his other popular songs include
- Zindagi Gulzar ha
- Chal Dil Merey
- Jugnuaon Sy Bhar Ly Anchal
- Ek Pal
As an actor
In addition to his successful music career, Zafar has also gained recognition as an actor. He made his acting debut in the 1999 Pakistani TV show “Kollege Jeans”. Later in 2010, he appeared in the Bollywood film “Tere Bin Laden”, which was a big hit. Since then, he has appeared in numerous films, including
- Dear Zindagi (2016)
- Kill Dil (2014)
- Total Siyapaa (2014)
- London, Paris, New York (2012)
- Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011)
Social Media Handles
Moreover, Ali Zafar is active on social media, with a large following on platforms such as Instagram and Twitter. His official Instagram account is @ali_zafar, while his Twitter handle is @AliZafarsays.
Ali married Ayesha Fazli in 2009, and the couple has 2 children, a daughter named Alyza Zafar and a son named Azaan Zafar. Moreover, the family currently resides in Lahore, Pakistan.
- In addition to his successful career as a singer and actor, Ali is also a talented painter.
- Furthermore, he is the president of a welfare organisation “The Ali Zafar Foundation”.
- Because of his immense talent, he is often referred to as the “King of Pop in Pakistan” and “Justin Timberlake of Pakistan”.
- On top of that, in 2013, Ali was recognised as the “Sexiest Asian Man on the Planet” in the British daily newspaper Eastern Eye’s overall survey.
- Above all, he has won numerous awards for his music and acting, including the Lux Style Award for Best Male Singer and the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.