Atif Aslam is a talented and successful Pakistani singer and actor who has taken the Pakistani and Bollywood music industry by storm with his soulful voice and charming personality. He is considered one of the biggest singing stars in Pakistan. Not to mention, he always manages to captivate his audience with his singing or acting performances.
Born on March 12, 1983, in Wazirabad, Pakistan, Atif Aslam is currently 40 years old.
Talking about his professional timeline, Atif Aslam began his singing career in 2003 with the release of his debut album “Jal Pari,” which became an instant hit in Pakistan and India.
Some of his most popular songs include
- Tera Hone Laga Hoon
- Tu Jaane Na
- Dil Diyan Gallan
- Tere Bin
- Aa Bhi Ja Sanam
- Kaun Hoon Main
- O Mere Khuda
- Woh Lamhe
- Pehli Dafa
In addition to his successful singing career, Atif Aslam debuted in the Pakistani film “Bol” in 2011. Later in 2021, he made his debut on the small screen in the drama “Sang-e-Mah.”
Besides his professional achievements, Atif is known for his active presence on social media. He has millions of followers on platforms such as Instagram, and Twitter, where he often shares updates about his personal and professional life. You can follow Atif Aslam on Instagram at @atifaslam and on Twitter at @itsaadee.
Moreover, Atif Aslam is happily married to his wife, Sara Bharwana. The couple tied the knot in 2013 after being in seven years of relationship and has a son named Ahad. Despite his busy schedule, Atif Aslam always makes time for his family and often shares pictures with them on social media.
- Interestingly, Atif graduated from the 10th grade at 14 and had the distinct advantage of always being the youngest student in the class at Kimberley Hall due to his multiple promotions.
- He even started singing at an early age and won several amateur singing competitions as a child.
- Needless to say, he has won numerous awards from the Pakistani music industry, including Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, the fourth-highest civilian award given by the Government of Pakistan in 2008.
- Not only that, but he has also won multiple awards from India, including Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer in 2012.
- Above all, Atif was chosen as a pace bowler in the Under 19 Pakistani Cricket team.