Fahad Mustafa is a Pakistani actor, producer, and television host who has gained widespread popularity for his work in the entertainment industry.
He was born on June 26, 1983, hence Fahad Mustafa Age is 39 years of 2023.
In terms of his professional career, Fahad started acting in the early 2000s and has since appeared in numerous drama series and films.
Some of his most famous dramas include
- Dusri Bivi (2015)
- Pul Sirat (2014)
- Kankar (2014)
- Mastana Mahi (2012)
- Daagh (2012)
- Haal-e-Dil (2011)
- Main Abdul Qadir Hoon (2010)
- Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saaya (2010)
- Tahir-e-Lahooti (2009)
- Kaisey Aye Karar (2009)
Besides dramas, he has also worked in many famous films, including
- Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad (2022)
- Load Wedding (2018)
- Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 (2017)
- Na Maloom Afraad 2 (2017)
- Actor in Law (2016)
- Jawani Phir Nahi Ani (2015)
- Na Maloom Afraad (2014)
He has also hosted several popular game shows and reality television programs, including “Jeeto Pakistan.” He is known for his quick humour and friendly conduct, making him a hit with audiences.
Fahad is not only a great actor, but he has also earned a name in production. Some blockbuster dramas under his production include
- Mujhe Pyaar Hua Tha (2022)
- Ishq Hai (2021)
- Jalan (2020)
- Ishqiya (2020)
- Dunk (2020)
- Nand (2020)
- Balaa (2018)
In addition to his acting and hosting career, Fahad is also active on social media. He has a large following on platforms like Instagram and Twitter, where he frequently shares updates about his personal life and professional projects. You can follow him on Instagram at @fahadmustafa26 and on Twitter at @fahadmustafa26.
What’s more? Fahad is married to Sana Fahad, a Pakistani writer and producer, and the couple has two children. They have a son named Mustafa Fahad and a daughter named Fatima Fahad. Despite his busy schedule, he is known to be a devoted family man and often shares pictures and updates about his loved ones on social media.
- You wouldn’t believe it, but Fahad Mustafa is the son of renowned television actor Salahuddin Tunio.
- He is the brand ambassador of Vivo, a Pakistani mobile company.
- Also, Fahad launched his own production house, ‘Big Bang Entertainment’ in 2011.
- Above all, he was awarded an honorary police rank after he played the role of a cop in the movie Quaid-e-Azam Zindabad.