Faisal Qureshi is a Pakistani actor and host who has been a prominent figure in the Pakistani entertainment industry for over two decades. He is an inspiration for many, and his journey has been amazing. He continues to entertain his fans with his acting prowess and is still one of the most sought-after actors in the Pakistani entertainment industry.
He was born on 26th October 1973 in Lahore, Pakistan, which makes him 49 years old.
Regarding his professional career, Faysal made his professional debut as a child performer in 1985. He appeared on PTV’s “Andhera Ujala” and “Emergency Ward”.
Afterwards, he went on a break to finish his degree. Then he returned in 1992 to make his film debut with “Saza”. He began his showbiz career when he was only 18 years old.
Following that, he appeared in a variety of films and dramas. The actor rose to prominence as the legendary comic character ‘Boota’ in the drama “Boota from Toba Tek Singh” in 1999.
Hereafter, he delivered back hugely successful dramas, which include
- Farq (2022)
- Dil-e-Momin (2021)
- Fitoor (2021)
- Gustakh (2020)
- Muqaddar (2020)
- Khalish (2018)
- Haiwan (2018)
- Waada (2016)
- Mol (2015)
- Bashar Momin (2014)
- Roag (2014)
- Haal e Dil (2010)
- Mera Saeein (2010)
- Qaid e Tanhai (2010)
- Main Abdul Qadir Hoon (2010)
- Meri Zaat Zara-e-Benishan (2009)
- Tum Kahan Hum Kahan (2005)
Some of his notable films include
- Aaina (2013)
- Nangay Paoon
- Tere Ghar Ke Samnay
In addition to his acting career, Qureshi has hosted several shows. During 2016-2019, he hosted the ARY Zindgi Morning Show “Salam Zindagi”. He has also hosted the game show “Jeet Ka Dum” on HUM TV. Currently, he hosts a game show, “Khush Raho Pakistan”, on BOL TV.
Also, Faisal is active on social media and can be found on Instagram at @faisalqureshi_official while on Twitter at @faysalquraishi. He has a large following on both platforms, with 1.8 million followers on Instagram and over 1 million on Twitter.
Concerning his personal life, Faisal Qureshi is happily married to Sana Faysal, and the couple has 2 daughters and one son. He often posts pictures of his family on his social media accounts.
- You wouldn’t believe it, but Faisal Qureshi is the son of the famous Abid Qureshi and Afshan Qureshi, notably known actors in Pakistan.
- Not to mention, Faisal Qureshi has a great sense of humour and is known to be a prankster on the sets of his dramas.
- Moreover, Faisal Qureshi is an extremely talented actor and has a long list of awards to show for it. He has won the Lux Style Award for Best TV Actor many times.
- Above all, in 2019, the Children’s Literary Festival appointed Faisal Qureshi as the CLF Goodwill Ambassador.